Your Journey Home

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

My ticker........no, not my heart

I had to laugh seeing my ticker at the bottom of the page. The first one with the little baby ladybug deal that is heading off the screen now. She once gave an idea to how long the wait would be, but now she is like an old Buick with the speedometer turning over the 200,000 mark. There is an old joke that if you drive a car long enough and the speedometer or mileage doo hickey thingy (Yep, my technical term there) would show over 200,000 miles that magically your mileage would return to zero and presto change o....you would have a brand new car. Apparently, this ticker thingy operates the same way, it gave me a new referral date. Good grief, I will really flip if that thing turns out to be accurate.

Okay, enjoy the tail end of the baby's bottom on my ticker.....it doesn't take much to humor me these days. I think that is one of the first signs of insanity, everything seems funny even when it is not.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:56 PM, Blogger Eileen said…

    Your ticker is too funny! I have a ladybug on mine - it went off the radar until I got to 6 months I think, then it started over.

    Congrats to the proud mommy and son!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie Baby Ticker Lilypie Baby Ticker Who links to me?