Your Journey Home

Saturday, April 22, 2006

I'm here

I having been missing in action in blogville lately. There have been several things going on with my family lately and honestly, I am not sure how those things will work out. No, my marriage is not in trouble. My children are fine. Life just throws you some curve balls every now and then and you have to take a swing at them and hope for the best. My husband would be so proud of my baseball analogy.

I actually considered moving my blog to a password protected site after a few, well, strange emails. They were not threatening in any way, but more or less, just sort of made me analyze how much information I have actually been putting out there, especially about my sons. I am sure I will find a middle ground somewhere, but right now I am just taking baby steps.

In my haste to find another blog site, I deleted most of my old posts.
Again, the bizarre emails really made me reconsider what I was actually posting on my blog, especially when one of the emails came from my local area. I am sure that most of you will understand my reasons for being cautious and protective.

With the life events going on within my family and the strange emails, I guess I ducked out on blogland for a bit.

For those that expressed concerned, thank you. I do appreciate your thoughts and good wishes.

6 Comments:

  • At 11:33 AM, Blogger Johnny said…

    Nice to hear you are doing okay.

     
  • At 5:11 PM, Blogger Jenny said…

    I was wondering what happened.
    I totally get the password thing. I am always thinking of moving to password. and probably will sooner than later.

    I am glad I got to read the story to your boys before they went bye!

    wishing you the best-Jenny

     
  • At 11:37 PM, Blogger Dani said…

    I understand your plight. I had to move to a password protected site. I can honestly say I LOVE it. I've opened up a lot more because I know WHO is reading my blog. Good Luck!

     
  • At 1:11 AM, Blogger Colleen said…

    Welcome back.

     
  • At 1:51 PM, Blogger Eileen said…

    Remember I was going to quit blogging awhile back - I started to get real uncomfortable with what I was sharing, especially pics of Lindsey. But then I decided it was okay, and to just be careful. I'm glad you're still here!

     
  • At 11:57 PM, Blogger Stephanie V said…

    I'm glad to hear you're ok, I really missed you. If you want I have a second account on Typepad and you're more than welcome to have it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie Baby Ticker Lilypie Baby Ticker Who links to me?