Your Journey Home

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Is it just me?

Towards the end of the month I start feeling a lot of tension building up within me. I try to pretend it is not there but geez it is worse than PMS at times. I feel it and I can't deny it. I stay on the forums, lists, and blogs more than ever trying to pick up any hint of news and I proceed to make myself and everyone around me crazy.

Does everyone get like this or is it just me?

Come on CCAA surprise us with a big old batch of referrals this time, we are so ready for them!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:17 PM, Blogger Eileen said…

    Nope, not just you, I could have written your post. :-)

     
  • At 5:34 PM, Blogger Colleen said…

    And I am exactly the same way. I'm stalking boards and blogs like crazy.

    Can't.Make.It.Stop.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie Baby Ticker Lilypie Baby Ticker Who links to me?