Your Journey Home

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Can I handle the truth?

There is a rumor floating around that the CCAA will put forth some statement in a week or so concerning the wait. Now, I am dreading this with all my being, but another part of me just wants to know. I just want to have some ballpark idea of what we are actually facing in wait times. Most agencies seem to be sticking to the 10 to 12 month deal, but let's face it, that looks somewhat optimistic right now. I hope it doesn't go higher than that, but really does anyone know for certain?

Right now I would rather just hear the truth and deal with it, the good, the bad, the ugly. Knowledge is power, right? And please remind me after the statement from the CCAA (if there is even one coming since this is a rumor at this point) that I actually typed that I wanted to just know the truth either way. Okay, can I change my mind already? Maybe I want to keep my head in the sand and my ears plugged singing at the top of my lungs....la, la, la, la I am not listening, I can't hear you. Maybe I want to stay in my own little safe zone where I can actually believe every single month that the CCAA will shock us all and catch up a month or so of referrals. It is like being on a roller coaster every month. After referrals there is a little sadness and depression, followed by frustration, than throw in some acceptance and actually anticipation for the next round only to be thrown right back into the depression again. When does this ride end? I hope soon. I hope these wonderful children we have been carrying in our hearts for a year now with be with us soon.

I guess now we just wait for next month.......again.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:39 PM, Blogger Mama Melissa said…

    I understand... waiting myself. Just think of all the things you can proactively get done before the baby comes. :)

    Melissa
    LID 10/31/05
    babyheaton.blogspot.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie Baby Ticker Lilypie Baby Ticker Who links to me?