Your Journey Home

Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!


I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year! I hope this next year brings you lots of good fortune and happiness.


And for my dearest daughter, we are still waiting to see your sweet face. We are so close and I often wonder if you can somehow feel it too. I have no idea why it has taken so long to bring you home. I just hope you know we wait for that wonderful day just to see you and hold you. Until then, my sweet girl, I hope that you can feel the love of this family across the sea and know that this incredible love waits for you.

Happy New Year!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:20 PM, Blogger Eileen said…

    Happy New Year Lisa! This is the year you will get your new daughter! I'm so excited for you and hope it happens soon!

    My girls ARE cute, aren't they? :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie Baby Ticker Lilypie Baby Ticker Who links to me?