Your Journey Home

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Another flashback.....a big FAT negative test!

Well after trying to convince myself I wouldn't get my hopes up this month, that I refuse to get excited, I failed tremendously. I had no idea I had allowed myself to be whipped into such a frenzy about this month's referral, but apparently my head is rational, but my heart......well it has always been something to follow and something that I find myself believing things that may not happen. I have always followed my heart, but this morning I wish I had just been more stubborn and listened to my head about getting my hopes up.

So after the last post, I guess I will put the old NEGATIVE EPT test in the trash and walk away until next time. I am proud of myself though, I have not been back to the CCAA site since I read the Sept. 8th update. I refuse to torture myself looking at that date.

I am so very happy for all those that will see their precious children soon. I know the wait has been horrible and today your dreams have come true. For this dreamer, it is time to buck up and just face reality.....yet another month without seeing my sweet baby girl's face.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:55 PM, Blogger Colleen said…

    But your time is coming!!! That test will be positive soon and the best thing yet is instead of a pink little line you'll get to see a whole face and learn about a whole person!

    Soon, very soon. I know it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie Baby Ticker Lilypie Baby Ticker Who links to me?