Your Journey Home

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Time rolls on......

Here are some recent photos. As you may have noticed, Baby S, has tons more hair now. Most of the time she is a happy little thing, but wow, I see that temper flare up now and then. Her favorite saying is, "I am two and I have an attitude!" Lord help me when she is a teenager. She already loves to roll her eyes and give mean looks. Uggh, I am sure some of those looks may come from my influence and especially the little hands on her hips thing....but I will never admit that. Well, I admit it while it is still a little cute. I am sure the same eye rolling and hands on the hips is not going to be so precious at age 15.
The lovely Moon Goddess was in her outfit for several hours in 97 degree heat. Of course you can tell my darling daughter was not thrilled for her picture to be taken with this lady or being out in the heat either.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Lilypie Baby Ticker Lilypie Baby Ticker Who links to me?